Tuesday 31 March 2015

Where It all Began

So! Lets start at the beginning.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Matt, I'm 6ft8in Tall, I'm 20, I live in the south of England and I have decided to become a natural body builder.

I have a bit of history in the gym, firstly being a Personal Trainer I spend a lot of my time in the gym, but as well as this I have been through some pretty gruelling training with Harlequins Academy RFC in my early teens as part of their EPDG (Elite Player Development Group). So its not like I'm a complete novice here, but I am far from being an expert in body building!
This diary will follow me through the next year building up to my first show. The training, the food, the blood,sweat and tears that will take me from where I am now to where I want to be.
I will always try to post daily but obviously sometimes this might not be possible, so will try and keep you all updated as frequently as possible.

So to give you some idea this is what I look like now






 (forgive the bad lighting!)

My starting measurements are:
Chest-44in
Lat Spread -46.5in
Waist-36in
Thigh-25in
Calf-18in
Bicep- 16in

All measurements are taken in the morning when the muscles are relaxed and not pumped. 

To start my first 12 Weeks I am following a fantastic plan devised by Kris Gethin through the one and only bodybuilding.com. Within this plan I will be fighting through some killer Y3T training, some FST-7 expanding work, some old school German volume training as well as many, many others.

Please feel free to give back any feedback, advice, help etc. I love being able to hear other peoples thoughts and ideas, I feel it always makes for a better experience to constantly learn and appreciate other peoples values and opinions.







No comments:

Post a Comment